About SCHS >
The Operations Unit is responsible for the day-to-day management of fiscal, personnel, training, and facilities/repair functions within the SCHS.
- Implements SCHS, section, division, departmental, state, and federal
policies, procedures, and strategic plans with respect to budget, contracts, purchasing
and spending, personnel, and safety.
- Develops and oversees all SCHS state, receipt, Medicaid reimbursement,
and federal award budgets and activities, including payables, receivables,
and contract expenditures.
- Provides budgetary analysis and data to SCHS, section, division, and departmental managers.
- Prepares and monitors paperwork and revisions for all personnel and
salary actions, and tracks and reports on SCHS employee training activities.
- Plans for SCHS space and equipment needs, arranges for office space
rentals, and requisitions equipment purchases.